Maplehurst Farm can accommodate up to 225 guests per event.
Facilities provided by Maplehurst Farm:
* 6 acre farm with view of Mount Baker
* 5000 square foot event barn: Entry room: 39’ wide by 33’ long, Reception room: 52’ wide by 63’ long
- Grand entrance, chandeliers & strings of white globe lights
- Reception room seats up to 225 guests
- Full kitchen and serving counters
- Lobby area with projector and screen
- Bride’s suite
- 3 large indoor restrooms
* Groom’s cottage
* Children’s playhouse
* Optional overnight Guest House accommodations for up to 12 guests
- Access to mansion porch for photographs and enjoying the rockers/views
- Historic arbor covered in wisteria
- 3 acre grass field tent receptions, yard games, etc.
- Gravel parking lot & parking attendants
- Numerous gardens, pathways & 5 arbors
- 300 White folding chairs with padded seats: 17.5” wide, 30.75” high, 18” deep
- 32 60” round, 29” high white reception tables
- 12 6’ long, 30” wide, 29” high rectangular banquet tables
- 10 ivory Adirondack chairs
- 4 white porch rocking chairs
- 4 white wooden benches
- 275 vintage china dinner plates, 275 vintage china dessert plates
- 200 vintage china teacups
- 300 wide mouth pint sized mason jars
- 225 8.5 ounce wine glasses
- Silverware set for 250 (Fork, knife & spoon place setting)
- 25 wood rounds
- 30 large mason jar & glass vases
- Large milk glass collection, complete with cake plates, punch bowls, vases, dishes, etc.
- Projector & screen with Blue Tooth compatible sound bar speaker
- Wooden lanterns with glass windows: 3 large, 3 medium, 3 small
- Two large metal stands with hanging glass lanterns
- 14 black metal shepards hooks, 48″ high
- Two large aluminum cow troughs for beverages/ice
- Large portable metal fire pit
- 12 metal s’mores skewers
We allow champagne, beer and wine to be served at our venue. (Hard alcohol is not allowed.) All drinks and ice must be provided by the couple, bartenders are not responsible for bringing these items. If you plan to serve alcohol at your event, please obtain a banquet permit at any liquor store or by using the following link to purchase one online http://liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits
We require 2 of our approved licensed alcohol servers to serve all alcohol at every event at Maplehurst Farm. Each server charges $35/hour for a total cost of $70/hour plus tips for both servers. (Please be prepared to pay the servers with cash or check on your event date, thank you.) The bartending shift must begin 30 minutes prior to the time you would like them to begin service so they have time to prep. Please make sure to place your drinks on ice at least 1 hour prior to the bartenders’ arrival. Alcohol will not be served prior to the servers’ arrival or after the servers’ departure, so please plan to schedule them for the entire time you would like alcohol served to your guests during your event.
At least 8 weeks prior to your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your banquet permit and the hours you would like to have 2 of our approved licensed alcohol servers to serve at your event.
You may use the caterer and vendors of your choice, except we require a copy of your cater’s license or WA state food handler’s card. (Please ask your caterer to provide you with a copy to mail or email us, thanks.) Maplehurst Farm also requires all clients to use our approved licensed alcohol servers. Please see the “Alcohol” section above for more details.
You have use of Maplehurst Farm from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm on your rental date. Additional hours can be purchased upon request, if our schedule allows.
You may schedule advanced set up, a rehearsal, and/or a rehearsal dinner any day except when there is another event scheduled. We offer free 1 hour rehearsal sessions on Thursdays for guests who have rented our venue on Friday, Saturday or Sunday that week.
- Rehearsal for Friday weddings take place the Thursday prior to their date from 6pm-7pm
- Rehearsal for Saturday weddings take place the Thursday prior to their date from 5pm-6pm
- Rehearsal for Sunday weddings take place the Thursday prior to their date from 4pm-5pm.
Maplehurst Farm hosts an open barn session the first Wednesday of each month from 3pm-8pm. Clients who have booked an event date with Maplehurst may stop by any Wednesday during this time block to see the barn and grounds with no appointment necessary.
You may handle the clean up after your event or pay Maplehurst an extra $500 fee to wash all dishes, haul trash & recycling, and clean the venue after your event. We ask that guests notify us with their cleaning choice 8 weeks prior to their event date.
We require an Event Policy for $1,000,000 coverage naming Maplehurst Farm, LLC and Jeffrey and Jessie Anderson as the additionally insured. You can purchase an event policy with $1,000,000 liability coverage that covers alcohol liability at Wedsafe.com or KandKInsurance.com for around $175.00. (Insurance policies for events without alcohol cost around $100.)
- You can have Wedsafe or K&K Insurance email a copy of the insurance certificate to email@example.com or you can mail us a hard copy to Maplehurst Farm, 18495 Dike Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98273.